Participate In Moodle Usability Testing (Round 2)

Participate In Moodle Usability Testing (Round 2)

by Alberto Corado -
Number of replies: 1

Hello Moodle users,

Thank you for participating in our prior usability test. Your valuable feedback provided the UX team at Moodle HQ with some great insights into how you navigate within a Moodle site. 

We are continuing with our usability testing and would love your help again.

Seeking Volunteers for Moderated Usability Testing

In addition to the research activity below, we are also seeking English speaking community forum members to sign up for future moderated usability test sessions.

These sessions will be moderated by a member of the Moodle HQ User Experience team and will take approximately 15 to 30 minutes to complete. Times and dates for the sessions will be communicated at least one week beforehand.

We’d like to hear from you if you are able to:

1. Participate in the sessions online using Google Hangouts (which involves sharing your desktop screen and audio)

2. Have access to a microphone and a broadband internet connection

3. Provide consent for Moodle HQ to record video and audio of your interactions using Moodle on your desktop screen

If you’re interested in participating to make Moodle better for all users please fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to you soon.

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/XF3VAQqpIyzLh6jG2

Feedback on how you use Moodle

We’re looking for volunteers to participate in a simple research activity to gain insight on how you use Moodle.

To provide feedback, we have organised a short survey and a card sorting activity, which together, should take about 5 - 10 minutes to complete.

The survey and card sorting activity will close UTC 27th of October 2016 16:00.

Please click the link below to get started. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Link: https://moodle.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/03ki4055-0-0

Cheers

Al

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Alberto Corado

Re: Participate In Moodle Usability Testing (Round 2)

by Tara Mann -

Ah! I haven't been to the forums in a while, and am sorry I missed this post. I will keep a better eye out and share any future usability tests with lecturers in my university! smile