Campus Theme Issue - Empty Space Under Header

Campus Theme Issue - Empty Space Under Header

by Jian Wu -
Number of replies: 7

Hello,
I have just started using the Moodle Campus theme and I like it a lot. However, whenever I go to the site administration page, there is always a big empty space under the header. The most annoying part is that the problem also happens to some of the course activities. I have tried different settings to get rid of it without any success. Does anyone know how to get rid of this vast empty space under the header?  Please see the attached screen shot.

Thank you,
Jian

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jian Wu

Re: Campus Theme Issue - Empty Space Under Header

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Jian,

Please can you post the 'full details' as requested, i.e. theme and Moodle version.

Thanks,

Gareth

In reply to Gareth J Barnard

by Gareth J Barnard -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Cannot reproduce on Moodle 3.1.2+ (Build: 20161007) and Campus 3.1.1.7.

by Jian Wu -

Hi Gareth,

My Moodle version is 3.1.1 (Build: 20160711). Don't know where to find the version of the Campus theme.

Thanks,

Jian

In reply to Jian Wu

by Gareth J Barnard -

Site administration -> plugins -> plugins overview.

by Jian Wu -
Thanks, The version of Campus theme is 3.1.1.7  2016062709 
Seems to be the same as yours. Only the Moodle version is a little bit different. 

Jian
In reply to Jian Wu

by Jian Wu -

Hi Gareth,

I think I have resolved this issue by upgrading Moodle and reinstalling the Campus theme. Thank you for your help!

Jian

In reply to Jian Wu

by Jian Wu -

Hi Gareth,

Unfortunately, the issue came back as soon as we installed the plugin for WizIQ, an online teaching platform. Only the Campus theme has the conflict with this plugin. If I switch to another theme, this problem is gone. However, I like the Campus theme and don't want to switch to a different theme. Any suggestions on what can be done?

Thanks,

Jian