64 issues have been successfully integrated with 5 rejected and 3 delayed. That's 93% success, really nice!
- Moodle 3.2 release has been delayed by 2 weeks (November 28th) in order to get the new Boost theme as polished as possible.
- Everything else has been accordingly sliced by 2 weeks, so the new code freeze date is October 24th, 14:00 Perth/Australia TZ.
- QA testing will happen with both the Clean and Boost themes to ensure that everything is ok.
- Last week, right after rolling the weeklies (October 6th), an important problem was found and, once fixed, new weeklies were rolled a day later (October 7th). Please, run away from the 6th version (Build: 20161006) and use the 7th version instead (Build: 20161007).
- Right now there are 58 issues awaiting peer-review. Would be great to get the maximum of them ready for integration before freeze. Help is welcome!
- Did you know this little nice feature now available in the profile pages @ moodle.org? Well done, David!
- MDL-31243 : Refactor sql code generation for getting accesses and enrolments.
- MDL-55986 : Various problems with behat under Windows fixed.
- MDL-52317 : Better resizing of large images.
- MDL-56069 : Fixes to quiz navigation scroll.
- MDL-55990: Fixed a rare database upgrade problem.
- MDL-39117 : Added APCu cache store to core.
- MDL-22078 : Added course end date support to core.
- MDL-56172 : Old CSS optimizer has been removed from 3.2.
- MDL-55964 : Fixes to the competencies breakdown report.
- Many 3rd part libraries upgraded.
- To Mary Evans, for all her theme contributions and for being a themes forum moderator. And, of course, for maintaining lots of additional themes for Moodle. Big thanks!
If your music is great, you will have fans, not because
you have spent time chatting on social media.
-- Bryan Adams