Need more answer options for Multiple Choice question

Need more answer options for Multiple Choice question

door onTy Toom -
Aantal antwoorden: 3

We are new to Moodle, and need a little bit of help.  This is probably a very elementary question, so please kindly help us understand.

In Lessons, The Multiple Choice question type only allows five answers.  How can we have more possible answers?

We are using Moodle 3.0.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Gemiddelde van de beoordelingen:  -
Als antwoord op onTy Toom

Re: Need more answer options for Multiple Choice question

door AL Rachels -
Foto van Core developers Foto van Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto van Plugin developers Foto van Testers

You can read about the setting here: https://docs.moodle.org/31/en/Lesson_settings#Maximum_Number_of_Answers

When setting up a Lesson, expand the Appearance setting by clicking on Show more. Maximum number of answers, is what your're looking for. It can be changed any time, even after making some questions.  If you drop to a lower number, it will not affect questions you've already created.

Gemiddelde van de beoordelingen: Useful (1)
Als antwoord op AL Rachels

door onTy Toom -

Thank you AL -- for the prompt answer, and for the documentation pointer!

Best regards.

Gemiddelde van de beoordelingen:  -
Als antwoord op onTy Toom

door AL Rachels -
Foto van Core developers Foto van Particularly helpful Moodlers Foto van Plugin developers Foto van Testers

You're welcome.

Right about the time I saved my post, I realized you were using Moodle 3.0. My wife was asking me to do something, so I didn't get a chance to edit and fix the link, so just let me point out that anytime you have a documentation page like that, you can change the numbers to go to the correct page for your version of Moodle. In this case, if you replace the 31 with 30, you will get the correct page for your Moodle. Many times it won't matter, like in this case, but sometimes there are drastic changes from one version of Moodle to another, and looking at the correct page for your Moodle can be important.

Gemiddelde van de beoordelingen: Useful (1)