moodlecloud.org

moodlecloud.org

by Lisa Pingrey -
Number of replies: 1

I have moved to a different school that does not use Moodle.  I would still like to utilize moodle.  I found MoodleCloud.org that allows me to use with 50 uses for free.  BUT, I don't know how what url my students type in to access my page.  So.....does anyone on here use moodlecloud.org and what instructions can I give my students to enroll into my class?  Thanks!!!  

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lisa Pingrey

Re: moodlecloud.org

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
I'll try to get you started, but I am not the best with this moodlecloud account.  Others might jump in and provide more specific information.

You have two URLs, one is for your course site, and one is for administrative purposes for you.  I think all moodlecloud course sites look like username.moodlecloud.com, in my case rjerz.moodlecloud.com.  This is what you give to your students. Then, you have and moodlecloud account login (for you) at moodlecloud.com.

I have always used email self-registration.  But you can also manually add students.  I am not sure which method you intend to use, but let us know so we can help you out.  Both methods have good moodle docs.  Have you read the moodle docs about registering students?