Show validation messages below the form field

Show validation messages below the form field

by Crazy Coder -
Number of replies: 5

In Moodle the form validation messages are coming above the form field. How can I make the validation messages appear below the form fields?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Crazy Coder

Re: Show validation messages below the form field

by Just H -

"A picture paints a thousand words" ... and gives you a better chance of getting help cool

In reply to Crazy Coder

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

It looks like you asked this question in the General Help forum but no one can answer you as you have not given much information to go on. So Howard has moved it into the Themes forum, with the hope that someone here can help you.

So with this in mind, can you please expand on the problem you have with Moodle forms?

Also, can you please tell me which Moodle version you are using and also the name of the theme you are currently using. Can you also tell me if you are the Administrator for your Moodle site?

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Crazy Coder -

Hi Mary,

I am using Moodle 3.1+ with clean theme. I am the administrator of the site. I want to show the validations message below the fields, currently it appears above the field. I have attached the screenshot below.

In reply to Crazy Coder

by Crazy Coder -

Is it possible? Can any one please help me?