Moodle App on Mac OS X

Moodle App on Mac OS X

by Papa aliou -
Number of replies: 3

Hello everyone, I am a student and our school is using moodle. 

I found the moodle app quite interesting on the IOS appstore and was wondering if there is any way to get it running on OS X . 

I have seen that it's possible to get the client version on Windows 10 IOS and android but not on OS X.

I tried differents way of emulating w version but none of them is working. Is there any native app or porting that I can use ? 

Thank you in advance

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Papa aliou

Re: Moodle App on Mac OS X

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

I am really not sure what you are seeking.  The Moodle app is designed to connect to a moodle (Internet) website.  Under OS X, you would connect to this moodle website from Safari (for example.)  There is no need to try to get a iPhone App to run on a computer.

In reply to Rick Jerz

by Papa aliou -

Yeah sure it's still possible to access the mmodle website on safari . But definitively an app like the one on iphone and windows 10 would very great just the way it's easy to update your download and courses with ease. 

In reply to Papa aliou

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

I think what you seek is to run the Moodle Mobile App from Windows 10.  If so, I cannot help.

For some reason it appears that you like the look and feel of your Moodle site better in the Moodle Mobile App than in Moodle itself.  Are you an administrator or student?  If you are an administrator, I don't think that the Moodle Mobile App provides all the administrative features that the real Moodle provides, but I could be wrong.  If you are a student using Windows 10, I think that you will have to simply use your computer's browser to access Moodle.