Where has Ms. Chaudri gone?

Where has Ms. Chaudri gone?

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Sometime back I had a chat with one Ms. Chaudri, I think Rita Chaudri. Can't find her nor the discussion now. Has anybody a clue?

I think the discussion was in the Teaching with Moodle forum. Colin Fraser joined, possbily Howard Millar too.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Visvanath Ratnaweera

Re: Where has Ms. Chaudri gone?

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers

It's not a lot help, but Google shows a discussion thread on Child Development between you and a Rita Choudari, but the thread has been deleted.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Jon Bolton

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Rita posted mistakenly in the Comparisons and Advocacy forum, confusing Moodle.org with a different site.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi Jon

Thanks for the detective work! I had archive.org & Co. in mind but thought such measures are unnecessary in an OSS community!

Mary, obviously, if she requested, then it is a clear case. But next time, could you please send me a message, if you delete a post of mine. My posts https://moodle.org/mod/forum/user.php?id=41095 make my personal knowledge base!

(Shifting between forums and splitting threads are different. For those I do not need notifications.)