Trouble Installing Stack on Moodle 3.1 Windows Server 2008r2

Trouble Installing Stack on Moodle 3.1 Windows Server 2008r2

by Andy Hamm -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

I am a high school math and science teacher at a rural high school in northern Wisconsin, USA.  I set up a Moodle server this summer on a server we had left over at the school, operating system Windows Server 2008 r2.  Moodle 3.1 works well.  I followed the directions (I thought very closely) to install stack and have had no luck.  I have installed gnuplot and Maxima 5.36.1.  When I run the healthcheck script I get the following error:

stack_cas_connection: maxima launch script [dataroot]/stack/maxima.bat does not exist.

More information about this error

The more information says maxima has not been installed.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling different versions, same error.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Please excuse my ignorance if this is a simple problem as I have been doing this all on my own and trying to learn on the fly.  Thanks!

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Andy Hamm

Re: Trouble Installing Stack on Moodle 3.1 Windows Server 2008r2

by Christopher Sangwin -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Andy,

Sorry you are having problems.  Perhaps we could chat by email off the list (C.J.Sangwin@ed.ac.uk) and resolve this.  Better than ending up posting server specific information here!  I will help.

Chris

In reply to Christopher Sangwin

Re: Trouble Installing Stack on Moodle 3.1 Windows Server 2008r2

by HAJA MARICAR -

Hi Cris,

I am a student doing a moodle project . I am trying to integrate this STACK into my project. I believe i am encountering the exact issue as mentioned . Is it possible you can help me offline aswell?