Editing instructions for assessment

Editing instructions for assessment

by Annette Knobloch -
Number of replies: 2

In our new Moodle 3.0, I discovered that a line of edited text showed up on the editing screen. But when logging in as a hypothetical student, the edited line was not there. I did refresh the screen, but that did not bring up the edited version.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Annette Knobloch

Re: Editing instructions for assessment

by Annette Knobloch -

I went back to the link, in logs, that used to say added example, that used to lead me to the student's assessment of an example submission.  That link, I think, now says the status of the submission has been viewed. Clicking on that link brings be to the Workshop, in toto. Not to the student's example submission.

Why is the wording 'submission has been viewed, or status of the submission has been viewed? I want to see words 'added submission' or equivalent, to seen when the student submitted work. Viewing submission is not the same thing as submitting work.

Correction: All of the Workshop logs say Course Module viewed. The viewed submission wording was for different learning activities (simple assignment). I have a reliable student who has emailed description of what she sees of her completed example assessments. In Moodle logs, limited to her name and the Workshop, all activities. I see only Course Module Viewed. No words to indicate viewed submission!