Add a logo to theme

Add a logo to theme

by Stephen Sulter -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

I am using Moodle 3.0.3 (Build: 20160314).

I am looking to add an image (logo) to the very start of each Resource > Page throughout my Moodle course (see image attached). 

How am I able to do this?

Thank you.

UK Business Connector

Attachment Logo_help.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Stephen Sulter

Re: Add a logo to theme

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

It depends largly on the theme you are using.

If it is the Clean theme or the More theme then the Logo only appears on the front page.

However if you have your own bespoke theme you can adjust it so that the Logo sits wherever you want it to.So with this in mind can you tell me which theme you are using?

Thanks

Mary

In reply to Mary Evans

by Stephen Sulter -

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your reply.

This is the theme that I am using (https://themeforest.net/item/lambda-responsive-moodle-theme/9442816). Please let me know if you need any further information to assist. 

Thank you.

Stephen. 

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

As this is a commercially sold theme, your first port of call should be the theme authors/sellers as I would imagine very few people in the community would have this theme installed to check out any differences between its code and standard themes such as Clean and More.

However, from your screenshot, the position you want to add the logo looks very much like it is part of the content, rather than part of the theme layout. In which case I would recommend simply adding it as an image in your content using the editor (Atto/TinyMCE).

by Mary Evans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi, Yes can you let me have access to your site to see a page where you want that logo adding and I will try and do it for you?

Thanks

Mary

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Lambda has exactly the same logo setting than Adaptable or Essential. I don't think this is the question.

I think the question is more related to how to add an image to the course content than the theme logo.

Could you explain, with a better screenshot, what you want to add and where?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)