Block Verify Certificate with Customcert

Block Verify Certificate with Customcert

by Amaro de Araujo Lima Neto -
Number of replies: 5

Hi,

The plugin Block Verify Certificate doesn't work with Custon Certificate.

The codes issued in Custom Certificate certificates are not recognized in Block Verify Certificate .

Can someone help me?

Tks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Amaro de Araujo Lima Neto

Re: Block Verify Certificate with Customcert

by Gentle Mark -

Yes the Verify Block certificate doesn't work with Customcert plugin. But the Customcert plugin itself has the Verify Certificate option while we login with Admin rights.

I am also looking for this option for the Customcert, but without login, so that it can be placed in the Moodle site home page and any one who wants to verify(usually for an employer who receives a job resume) can easily verify the certificate without logging in.

I feel, keeping this Verify Certificate option inside the login may not be very useful.

In reply to Gentle Mark

by Ramen Kumar -

Is there any progress on this?

I am also looking to achieve the similar thing.

In reply to Ramen Kumar

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The custom certificate contains the ability to verify certificates itself, you do not need a block.

See https://docs.moodle.org/33/en/Custom_certificate_module#Certificate_options.

In reply to Mark Nelson

by viviane vicente -

Olá,

não aparece essa opção para que eu possa validar meu certificado no plugin Customcert.

poderia me ajudar?

In reply to Gentle Mark

by Mark Nelson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

There is now the ability to allow anyone to verify the certificate.