Offline assignment grading and feedback problem

Offline assignment grading and feedback problem

by Robert Collazo -
Number of replies: 8
I'm using the CVS version of moodle from 11/04/2005 and I'm having so problems with the assignment module.

Using the offline assignment, I can't assign grades to students or save feedback. When I try saving the page, I get (with debugging turned on):

The form did not come from this page! (referer = http://10.1.1.1/mod/assignment/submissions.php)

Without debugging, there is no error message. The student grades then show up as 0/100.

Any suggestions?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Robert Collazo

Re: Offline assignment grading and feedback problem

by Carlos Chiarella -

I am also having problems with the assigment module. If I used IIS when defining a new assignment (type = Upload a single File)  I am geeting this message:

"HMTLArea is undefined".

If I used Mozilla Firebox I did not get that message.

Another problem is if I am in submissions and I tried to download the document (word document), I am getting this message:

IIS -> "Page Cannot be found".

Mozilla -> "No input file specified".

Any help please?

Carlos

In reply to Carlos Chiarella

by Yu Zhang -

Hi Carlos,

On which page is the erros displayed? Also, which version of Moodle are you using?

Thanks,

Yu

by Yu Zhang -

Hi Robert,

Can you tell me how to replicate this? Are you using quick grading or individual grading for offline assignments? Also, are you using postgresql?

Thanks,

Yu

In reply to Yu Zhang

by Robert Collazo -
Yu, I'm using individual grading and not using pgsql. I tried using quick grading and the grading on the assignment worked.

by Yu Zhang -

That's pretty odd... there's a coupld fixes on 11/04, maybe you can try to get the latest version? The 0 grade problem should not be there anymore, when not assigned a grade, student's grade should be displayed as '-'. Maybe try to download the latest lib.php and let me know if this problem is still happening.

Thanks,

Yu

In reply to Yu Zhang

by Dead Guy -

I am having the same problem.  I'm running Moodle 1.5 + (2005060201) and mySQL.

I've been able to comment and grade the individual assignments during the 2 prior weeks of the current term.  Yesterday afternoon in the middle of a grading session, the grades and comments stopped being recorded and the grade shows up a 0 in the grade report, not "-"

I'm fairly new to Moodle, and don't understand the "quick grading" referred to in the prior messages-- I'll look in the docs, but do you have any ideas about what the actual problem is?

Thanks!

In reply to Dead Guy

by Yu Zhang -

Hi Dennis,

Are you grading in the popup when the error occured? Also, can you try to upgrade to 1.5.3 daily built? There are some bug fixes recently.

Thanks,

Yu