41 issues have been successfully integrated, 0 rejected and 0 delayed - 100% success!
- In http://prototype.moodle.net/ you can test some Moodle 3.2 new features, a nice way to easily see the new features in action, feel free to provide feedback in https://moodle.org/mod/forum/view.php?id=8052 or on the tracker issues linked to each project's site
- MoodleMoot Australia 2016 will be in Perth, where most of HQ employees work and live. The conference looks good. Plenty of beaches and black swans as well.
- GSOC 2016 just finished. Thanks to all students and mentors involved this year, thanks to Helen and Dan Marsden as well. Project outcomes will be presented in https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Developer_meeting_September_2016
- MDL-18592 Allow teacher to make choices for students
- MDL-54680 Offer cartridges in LTI provider
- MDL-55445 Add ability to add small and large logos into core
- MDL-46514 Behat does not recognise the fatal error
- MDL-44712 improve Multi-SCO completion handing in activity completion
- MDL-55072 Upgrades to Behat so it can work with different themes
- MDL-55628 Course completion uses cache inefficiently
- MDL-55604 Static acceleration inconsistently uses cache_cached_object
- MDL-55229 Meta Enrolment - Search for course produces error
To all contributors which contributed patches weren’t accepted into core, because we appreciate a lot that you dedicated time to improve Moodle, and we would like to encourage you to continue contributing to Moodle and to express your opinion if you don't agree with our decisions.