Lesson showing as incomplete

Lesson showing as incomplete

by James Reynolds -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

I have created a lesson activity in Moodle 3.1. When I view (and complete) the lesson in the role of student, I receive a 'congratulations' message, however the lesson progress only shows as 85%, where it should show as 100%.

I have reviewed the configuration and can't find an issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

James

Attachment lesson_incomplete.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to James Reynolds

Re: Lesson showing as incomplete

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Did you have some "either or" type pages where students did not have to access every single page in order to reach the end of the lesson?

In reply to Mary Cooch

by James Reynolds -
Hi Mary - no I didn't.
In reply to James Reynolds

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Here is the direct link to a section of the documentation on the Lesson progress bar - in case anything there helps.

Average of ratings:Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

by James Reynolds -

As I have several questions clusters, the final point probably applies:

Note that the Lesson Progress bar only works correctly for lessons with a "straightforward" navigation, such as page 1 -> page 2 -> page n -> end of lesson. It is not guaranteed to work with pages "jumping all over the place".

I will switch off the progress bar.

Thanks for your help.