Lesson showing as incomplete

Lesson showing as incomplete

autor James Reynolds -
Počet odpovědí: 4

Hello,

I have created a lesson activity in Moodle 3.1. When I view (and complete) the lesson in the role of student, I receive a 'congratulations' message, however the lesson progress only shows as 85%, where it should show as 100%.

I have reviewed the configuration and can't find an issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

James

Příloha lesson_incomplete.PNG
Průměr hodnocení: -
V odpovědi na James Reynolds

Re: Lesson showing as incomplete

autor Mary Cooch -
Obrázek: Documentation writers Obrázek: Moodle HQ Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Testers Obrázek: Translators

Did you have some "either or" type pages where students did not have to access every single page in order to reach the end of the lesson?

V odpovědi na Mary Cooch

autor James Reynolds -
Hi Mary - no I didn't.
V odpovědi na James Reynolds

autor Mary Cooch -
Obrázek: Documentation writers Obrázek: Moodle HQ Obrázek: Particularly helpful Moodlers Obrázek: Testers Obrázek: Translators

Here is the direct link to a section of the documentation on the Lesson progress bar - in case anything there helps.

V odpovědi na Mary Cooch

autor James Reynolds -

As I have several questions clusters, the final point probably applies:

Note that the Lesson Progress bar only works correctly for lessons with a "straightforward" navigation, such as page 1 -> page 2 -> page n -> end of lesson. It is not guaranteed to work with pages "jumping all over the place".

I will switch off the progress bar.

Thanks for your help.