Timetable of the courses of a user

Timetable of the courses of a user

by Elie Reformed -
Number of replies: 6

Hi, I wanna know if there's a way that I can get the timetable of the courses for a user in my asp.net application? Like if there's a function that I didn't see or anything that can work with web services. Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Elie Reformed

Re: Timetable of the courses of a user

by Mark Johnson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Exactly what information are you hoping to display where?  Does your ASP.NET application currently hold the timetable data, and you want to display it in Moodle, or is there some data in Moodle that you'd like to display elsewhere?
In reply to Mark Johnson

by Elie Reformed -

"Exactly what information are you hoping to display where? "

It depends on what Moodle can give me. ( related to a course timetable  )

I wanna display  that information that I get from Moodle in my asp .net app.  smile

by Mark Johnson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Moodle's not a timetabling system so doesn't hold much data about your course timetable.  The only relevant data I can think of are expected completion dates for activities (if completion tracking is enabled), and assignment deadlines. Is there particular data you're seeing in Moodle that you'd like to be able to extract?

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mark Johnson

by Elie Reformed -

Something like course events, or quiz/assignment deadlines?

In reply to Mark Johnson

by Elie Reformed -

Or teacher's full name, course start date...

by Mark Johnson -

Moodle has a fairly extensive set of Web Service API functions which might be able to give you what you're after.  In particular you might find core_calendar_get_calendar_events() useful.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)