Big Blue Button: recordingsbn -list of recordings not visible

Re: Big Blue Button: recordingsbn -list of recordings not visible

by Jesus Federico -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Plugin developers

Hi Mary,

Now here smile

For the records, and in case someone else experience this issue. Since version 1.1, recordingsBN renders the list of recordings using a javascript YUI library that may not work in some cases we haven identified yet. There is however an option for rendering the page in plain html, in that case and as the recordingsBN resource is already created, an administrator needs first to enable the edition of this feature.

Once enabled, go and edit the resource that was added to the course by ticking the option "Show the table in plain html"

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Jesus Federico

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Yes  -this has fixed it for us and many thanks to Jesus for quickly responding smile

by carlos ortiz -

Hello Jesus.

I have one problem, i dont see nothing about configuration of RecordingBN. General Configuration is now access for me. And i cant get my recordings to.

I have moodle 2.5.2 and install recordings 1.1

Thanks any help.

Attachment Sin título.jpg
In reply to carlos ortiz

by Jesus Federico -

Hi Carlos,

It is the same problem Mary reported before. You can read the response I gave to her here: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=337979&parent=1362678 

You must be using a two code language package (like en_US or es_MX). Thanks to David Mudrák we fixed that issue. You could install the latest version available in the github repositories (from master)

https://github.com/blindsidenetworks/moodle-mod_bigbluebuttonbn

https://github.com/blindsidenetworks/moodle-mod_recordingsbn

JF

by carlos ortiz -

Jesus,

Thanks for your help, but no works. I have moodle 2.5.2, and this update works on moodle 2.6. What can i do for fix this problem on version 1.1 of BBB and moodle 2.5.2.

I dont have time to update moodle to 2.6, so i need to fix this problem on this version. Any help?

In reply to carlos ortiz

by Jesus Federico -

Humm, yeah, there is no much we can do with that version. It is no longer supported.

That version didn't have localization for the datatable. In fact that version renders the table in plain html by default The problem is something else. 

What I would do is to enable the developer console in the browser and see if there is any javascript error showing up there. Also, enable the developer logs in Moodle, and also to check the logs in your webserver. There must be an error message somewhere. The blank page is not giving really any clue on what could be wrong.