why are quiz answers highlighted

why are quiz answers highlighted

by Tara Murphy -
Number of replies: 3
Help

I've created a 5 question quiz and on some the correct answers are in highlighted/alternate color text (giving away the answers!)

Why.. I've looked at settings and compared but don't see any difference. Please see attached for example of  what I'm talking about.

Thanks

Attachment quiz example.GIF
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tara Murphy

Re: why are quiz answers highlighted

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Did you copy and paste your correct answers from somewhere else? It might be picking up the formatting.

In reply to Mary Cooch

by Tara Murphy -

HI

No.. they were all created at once. I could see if all the correct answers were highlighted but why only a couple.. anyone have any ideas!

T

In reply to Tara Murphy

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I suggest looking at the question and looking at the answer that is highlighted in html format (click the <> icon in the editor).  I suspect that Mary is right and it is picking up the formatting from somewhere else.  Perhaps there were a few answers that you copied and pasted into the answer field from somewhere.