Re-engagement: allow timed release and improve completion rates.

Re: Re-engagement: activity completion

by Robyn Lambell -
Number of replies: 4

Hi, This is a very useful plugin (thank you) but I am also a bit confused about what settings I should put for activity completion. 

I am writing a work instruction for others and the Moodle documentation covers everything up to here.  I would like to know what I should put here and why I tell others to do that.

This question has been posted twice in this forum but I could not find an answer to this particular questions.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Robyn Lambell

by Hugo Ribeiro -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi there,

Were you able to figure this out? I also find the completion part a bit confusing, specially because it forces to use completion.

This question has been asked here a couple of times and I'm still unable to figure this out.

Thanks in advance,

In reply to Hugo Ribeiro

by Robyn Lambell -

Hi Hugo

No I have not and not sure that an answer if there is one has been posted. 

I have left it at 5 minutes and it appears to work but I would like to know if it is correct and if not what it should be.

Cheers Robyn

In reply to Robyn Lambell

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

The duration settings/activity completion allows you to facilitate timed-release content in the course - see:
https://docs.moodle.org/en/Reengagement_activity#Timed_release

If you're not using timed-release you can just leave it blank.

The documentation site is a wiki - feel free to edit and improve it further!