Hide group and result information for choice

Hide group and result information for choice

Leticia Dark-rose發表於
Number of replies: 7

Good Morning,

Is there a way to hide the following information for the choice activity?

Thanks

Leticia

附件 student agreement choice information.jpg
評比平均分數: -
In reply to Leticia Dark-rose

Re: Hide group and result information for choice

Robert Brenstein發表於
Is there a reason that you don't use the site policy functionality for this? It is designed exactly for such agreements.

https://docs.moodle.org/31/en/Site_policies#Site_policy_URL
In reply to Robert Brenstein

Just H發表於

From the screenshot, they have to sign-off on it for each course they do; the site policy is a one-off.

In reply to Just H

Robert Brenstein發表於
Right, but the text of the agreement refers to all courses in their Moodle, it seems.
In reply to Robert Brenstein

Just H發表於

Indeed, but for an auditing purpose (I assume) they want a specific record of agreement for each course taken. One would assume a sitewide policy would suffice but bureaucracy being what it is ...

In reply to Just H

Leticia Dark-rose發表於

Hi all,

Yes.. Our department is required to receive confirmation from students that work is their own each time they take a course. There will also be students who are only required to take a refresher every 5 years and therefore may have forgotten they have signed the site policy.

In reply to Leticia Dark-rose

Just H發表於

Do you use the choice module for anything else? If not, the fastest and most future-proof resolution would probably be using custom css to remove it (if there is no built in settings, can't say I have used it). 

In reply to Just H

Leticia Dark-rose發表於

Hi Just H,

It is too soon to tell.  The site is in the final stages of migration so i am not sure how the Teachers will use this later on. I may experiment with your suggestion.

Thanks 

Leticia