Hide group and result information for choice

Hide group and result information for choice

ó $a->name - $a->date
Number of replies: 7

Good Morning,

Is there a way to hide the following information for the choice activity?

Thanks

Leticia

Attachment student agreement choice information.jpg
Meán na gcomhlán: -
In reply to Leticia Dark-rose

Re: Hide group and result information for choice

ó $a->name - $a->date
Is there a reason that you don't use the site policy functionality for this? It is designed exactly for such agreements.

https://docs.moodle.org/31/en/Site_policies#Site_policy_URL
In reply to Robert Brenstein

ó $a->name - $a->date

From the screenshot, they have to sign-off on it for each course they do; the site policy is a one-off.

In reply to Just H

ó $a->name - $a->date
Right, but the text of the agreement refers to all courses in their Moodle, it seems.
In reply to Robert Brenstein

ó $a->name - $a->date

Indeed, but for an auditing purpose (I assume) they want a specific record of agreement for each course taken. One would assume a sitewide policy would suffice but bureaucracy being what it is ...

In reply to Just H

ó $a->name - $a->date

Hi all,

Yes.. Our department is required to receive confirmation from students that work is their own each time they take a course. There will also be students who are only required to take a refresher every 5 years and therefore may have forgotten they have signed the site policy.

In reply to Leticia Dark-rose

ó $a->name - $a->date

Do you use the choice module for anything else? If not, the fastest and most future-proof resolution would probably be using custom css to remove it (if there is no built in settings, can't say I have used it). 

In reply to Just H

ó $a->name - $a->date

Hi Just H,

It is too soon to tell.  The site is in the final stages of migration so i am not sure how the Teachers will use this later on. I may experiment with your suggestion.

Thanks 

Leticia