Resetting activity in /report/outline/index.php?id=#

Resetting activity in /report/outline/index.php?id=#

by Preben Pedersen -
Number of replies: 3

Hello.

We've just launched some courses, and we've been through them with test-users to make sure that everything is functional.

All the actvity from our test-user has been registrered in https://URL/report/outline/index.php?id=97.

I have tried to use the reset function, removing the test-user and other things, but still no luck with getting a clean activity log for the room.

Is it possibly to reset it somehow? Preferably without having to do anything drastic to the courses, as they are active and being used.

Best Regards

Preben

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Preben Pedersen

Ang: Resetting activity in /report/outline/index.php?id=#

by Preben Pedersen -

I'm sorry to bump my own thread, but hopefully it will catch the attention of someone able to help me.

In reply to Preben Pedersen

Re: Resetting activity in /report/outline/index.php?id=#

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Probably only by recreating the course (e.g. using backup then restore) and then deleting the old one. 

In reply to Howard Miller

Re: Resetting activity in /report/outline/index.php?id=#

by Junior Saraiva -

Dear,

I am facing a problem with the report/outline/user before all sections appeared that were hidden and now no longer appear in the general report.

Would all appear, even the hidden ones. What they suggest?

Obs. This problem was noticed after an upgrade from Moodle to version 3.1.1+