- Create a resource with a game board the students can print out.
- Use the Quiz module to create your five categories with appropriate questions. Each question should be prefaced with the category.
- Create a category that has 6 questions (maybe call it die?). One question just has the number 1, another the number 2, ... , the last the number 6.
- Create a quiz that allows multiple attempts. The quiz will have 6 questions, the first randomly selected question would be from the die category (you will get a number between 1 & 6). The other five questions would be a randomly selected question from each of the five categores.
- A students "turn" would in require them to attempt the quiz. The first question would tell them how many spaces to move on their board. The printed board would tell the student which question to attempt. When the student submits the quiz for grading ...
An automated solution would be nice, but requires much more thought (and coding!)