How to propagate a modification of the Competency frameworks scale to competencies yet validated ?

How to propagate a modification of the Competency frameworks scale to competencies yet validated ?

by Jean FRUITET -
Number of replies: 1

Hi,

After setting up a Competency Framework, adding few competencies to a course, creating an assignment with some of these competencies attached, I give a note to a student contribution. 

The assignment evaluation works well and that student gets the default value to these competencies.

But then I edit the Competency framework and modify the erroneous scale default value... the evaluation does not change for this student. He keep the old values.

Is it  a way to force the re-evaluation of the competencies and give the new default value to all students whose have been evaluated before the modification ?

Sure, I can set up a SQL request and update the table competency_usercomp, field grade from 2 to 3 for example, but this would be better if we had  that option in Moodle ;>))

It may be then a cron update...

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jean FRUITET

Re: How to propagate a modification of the Competency frameworks scale to competencies yet validated ?

by Jean-Philippe Gaudreau -

Hi Jean,

Unfortunately I think the only option right now would be to write a custom script to do that. But I think an issue in the tracker could be created as it would be a good improvement to CBE.

Regards,

Jean-Philippe