VeriCite Plagiarism Plugin creating massive amount of duplicate files on moodledata folder

VeriCite Plagiarism Plugin creating massive amount of duplicate files on moodledata folder

by dan k -
Number of replies: 2

Hi guys,

I have VeriCite Plugin installed and i've noticed inside the plagiarism folder on moodledata, there are 216GB of files, and they are all duplicates, every file is been duplicated 501 times every 5 minutes then they stop being duplicated.

every 5 minutes is when my cron job runs, so i'm assuming it has something to do with that.

the file names shows the name of the file uploaded + the EPOC time in front of it.

I'm wondering, is there a way to stop this from happening, or why is this happening. And is it safe to delete those file?

cheers,

dan 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to dan k

Re: VeriCite Plagiarism Plugin creating massive amount of duplicate files on moodledata folder

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
In reply to Dan Marsden

Re: VeriCite Plagiarism Plugin creating massive amount of duplicate files on moodledata folder

by dan k -

I'm sorry i thought posting on the plugins forum was the best place to get a quicker answer...

and related to your answer they are not logs, they are the actual Word documents the students are uploading as an assignment submission... those files are getting duplicated over and over.

cheers,

dan