88 issues have been successfully integrated, 11 rejected and 3 delayed - 88.89% success.
- Charts JS has been selected as the new charts library for Moodle, most of Moodle's graphs have been converted to chartsjs already, more to come. You can take a look at them in master branch as MDL-54987 has already been integrated.
- If you are a developer you have probably used setExpectedException method when writing unit tests, master branch switched to phpunit 5.4 branch, expectedException() and expectedExceptionMessage() should be used instead now. More info in MDL-55091
- Ongoing discussions regarding Moodle hooks in MDL-44078 and https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=327349
- We updated jQuery to 3.1 in master branch, you may be interested in checking jQuery change log if you are using it in your plugins
- MDL-54987: Introduce a new chart API and library
- MDL-55048: Upgrade grunt and npm dependencies (and add travis checks on node version variants)
- MDL-31356: IMS Enterprise enrol plugin added features
- MDL-37250: Lessons students attempts are not saved if they timeout
- MDL-54977: Getting to the bottom level of menus breaks them
- MDL-18599: Upon restore, association of "owner" of single simple discussion forum type defaults to user completing restore. Solution: hide author of the first post
- MDL-50937: Update to JQuery 3.1
- MDL-53222: Revise admin settings/report for global search for improved usability
- MDL-11369: Choice deadline does not appear in the course calendar
To Ken Task, for his dedication helping to everybody in the forums, always positive. And because Yesterday it was his 10 years Moodle anniversary!