Drupal/Moodle integration separate domains.

Drupal/Moodle integration separate domains.

by David Missio -
Number of replies: 3

setting up on localhost for testing purposes. 

We want to have SSO so that users can register from the drupal site and then log on to the moodle site with the two being connected/integrated/they are communicating with each other.

drupal site address: localhost:8888/[sitename]

moodle site address:  localhost:8888/[moodlesitename]

From the drupal site, we have full access to the moodle database because we've used the moodle connector, however users from the moodle site cant log into drupal and vice versa. Looking to have one account for users to access both sites with one log in.

Hope this makes sense! Thanks!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Missio

Re: Drupal/Moodle integration separate domains.

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

I haven't used the moodle connector - is this a drupal plugin?  I would think you would need a moodle plugin too to make them talk to each other.  Alternatively, use an external database for authentication that both moodle and drupal can access...

In reply to David Missio

Trả lời: Drupal/Moodle integration separate domains.

by Lisa D. Richard -

I was struggling to connect two sites drupal and moodle. hope to have specific guidance. thank you!

In reply to David Missio

Re: Drupal/Moodle integration separate domains.

by Albert Ramsbottom -

The Drupal connector does not provide SSO for Moodle and vis a versa, it only seems to provide module access such as "Course List", so you can load the moodle course list into Drupal

SSO is a different concept

You need this

https://www.drupal.org/project/moodle_sso

Albert