MDL-54734 question

MDL-54734 question

by Jeremy Schweitzer -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I'm taking a look at https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-54734 and see that a fix was tested for the 3.0+ branch, but not released with 3.0.5 (only 3.1.1) and the item was closed. Can someone explain why or tell me what problem the fix created in 3.0+? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeremy Schweitzer

Re: MDL-54734 question

by Eric Merrill -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The fix looks like it is actually included in 3.0.5, the ticket it just missing the 3.0.5 fix version on it. I'll look at getting it fixed.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Eric Merrill

by Jeremy Schweitzer -

Thanks Eric. If we could confirm that it would be great!

by Eric Merrill -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

The commits for that ticket are included.

In reply to Eric Merrill

by Jeremy Schweitzer -

Thanks Eric for responding and getting that flag fixed. I thought I must be missing something like a failed test or regression that prevented that fix from being deployed. 

Of course after you said the commits were listed and I followed through those I could see that it had been merged, but I hadn't noticed this particular situation before. 

Is there a better way for me to report something like that other than calling it out in the forums? Since it was a closed issue I didn't see a way for me to add a comment to that specific item in the tracker. 

by Eric Merrill -

Just commenting in the ticket would have been fine (you can still comment after they are closed).

Dan has opened a new issue to update their integration scripts to detect and prevent this in the future.