Contact details Field

Contact details Field

by Zeid Fanous -
Number of replies: 4

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to make a public quiz, where users maybe login through 1 account with unlimited attempts...but i would like the users to fill out their contact details within the quiz..is there an option to have a small text field input instead of a large textbox...i was thinking about using the Embedded Cloze questions..but would like your opinion smile .

I am using Moodle 3.1

Thanks smile 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Zeid Fanous

Re: Contact details Field

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Why not use Feedback instead - you can make it accessible without people even having to login...unless you need it graded?  

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Zeid Fanous -

Hi Emma, 

Thank you for your reply and suggestion. Yes i need it to be graded..it just seems so strange this is not pretty straightforward to do....

In reply to Zeid Fanous

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

The bigger problem is that each time a new person logs into the single account, it will override the answers of the previous entry...

The quiz is just not designed to be used that way.  Why not just let your participants self register and self enrol in the course with the quiz and that way you get their contact info...

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Zeid Fanous -

yes, 

i think that is the only sensible way....and registration doesn't take that long..so it shouldn't be a hurdle...

Thanks Emma smile