Search box searching all glosseries

Search box searching all glosseries

von mark slight -
Anzahl Antworten: 4

Does anyone know how to stop the glossary searches searching all the glossaries accross all the courses?

Als Antwort auf mark slight

Re: Search box searching all glosseries

von Mary Cooch -
Nutzerbild von Documentation writers Nutzerbild von Moodle HQ Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Testers Nutzerbild von Translators
What version of Moodle is this? Is it Moodle 3.1?
Als Antwort auf Mary Cooch

von mark slight -

Yeah, its 3.1

So I have have one glossary (Glossary A) for staff in one course and another glossary (Glossary B) for students in a different course.

Students cant access the content from the Glossary A; however, the result still appears.

This is the case for searching from both Glossary A and B. Ideally, each glossary should search within itself and not any glossary lächelnd

Cheers! 

Als Antwort auf mark slight

von Mary Cooch -
Nutzerbild von Documentation writers Nutzerbild von Moodle HQ Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Testers Nutzerbild von Translators

Yes - sorry about that - that was a bug  introduced in Moodle 3.1 and which has since been fixed in Moodle 3.1.1 which was released last Monday 11th July.

If you are able to upgrade to the latest version then you won't have this problem any more. https://download.moodle.org/releases/latest/

Als Antwort auf Mary Cooch

von mark slight -
Thanks Mary for your help! I'll arrange an update then!

Good to know I wasn't being dim and overlooking something obvious!