Moving from Moodle Cloud to Moodle Cloud School

Moving from Moodle Cloud to Moodle Cloud School

by Jay McDonnell -
Number of replies: 2

I'm trying to move a course from my free Moodle Cloud site to my new Moodle Cloud School site but am having some problems.  I made a back-up of the relevant course, but the School Cloud wouldn't accept it and kept saying "Front page settings can only be changed from the front page"

So I went back to my free Moodle Cloud and tried to do another back-up, with just the activities and no other information.  But then I got the message that I'd reached my file quota so couldn't complete the back-up.  I deleted all existing back ups, and a stack of defunct courses and activities, but still getting the same message.  When you look at my stats on the portal, it shows a huge jump in app data size on the day I was trying to do this (couple of days ago), even though my site actually has way less on it now. 

Would be very appreciative of any guidance for both of these issues as I'm trying to get my new school cloud ready for use next Monday. 

Thanks in advance,

Jay

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jay McDonnell

Re: Moving from Moodle Cloud to Moodle Cloud School

by Jay McDonnell -

I haven't added anything to this site for a couple of weeks, but the more I delete, the bigger my file gets.  Any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated.  Cheers

In reply to Jay McDonnell

Re: Moving from Moodle Cloud to Moodle Cloud School

by Chris Reid -

Hi Jay,

If you haven't already found a solution to the issue, best to contact the MoodleCloud support team with details of your MoodleCloud site.  You can do this from the the support tab on your Portal or the Contact form here - https://moodle.com/contact/  selecting "I'm having a problem with MoodleCloud" under the "What are you looking for?" question.

Copy a link to this forum post so you don't need to duplicate the details when submitting.

Thanks

Chris 

Product Owner, MoodleCloud team

Average of ratings: Useful (1)