Error 403 after trying to upload any SCORM file

Error 403 after trying to upload any SCORM file

by Ricardo Velazquez -
Number of replies: 0

Hello everyone,

I've been having some problems when uploading zip files as SCORM in Moodle. The first time happened, it was with a course creator account, but I was able to upload these files with the site manager account.  Now it doesn't let me do it with the site manager account. Every time I try to save and return to course after selecting a file to upload i get the following error: Error 403 Forbidden. A potentially unsafe operation has been detected in your request to this site. A ran a couple of test to see what it could be and came empty handed.

It's not an issue in the restriction to upload size, since I was able to upload larger files than the ones that I was trying to upload.

I was able to upload the same file using the file option, which then lets me download the zip file from the webpage.

I also tried uploading the file with the option of SCORM 1.2 both enable and disabled and still got the same error.

The person that manages the server tells me that he hasn't made any recent changes.

So right now I have ran out of ideas of what to do next. Has anyone encountered this problem too?

Thank you for your time and help.

Average of ratings: -