Printing / exporting feedback

Printing / exporting feedback

by jorge rdz -
Number of replies: 2

Frist of all let me congratulate you for your work.

We are applying MBTI and other tests for managers and would like to use questionnaire, but have a some of questions.

1. We use a printed doc with feedback for a coaching session. Is there a way to print / export feedback instead of answers?

2. When showing results graph, is there a way to show only the graph of the attemp an not the all participants one?

3. Viewing all responses, list of responses, is there a way to find or filter by applicants name/group? As we have a lot of users, it would be hard t find the ine you want.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to jorge rdz

Re: Printing / exporting feedback

by Mike Churchward -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi -

You asked:

1. We use a printed doc with feedback for a coaching session. Is there a way to print / export feedback instead of answers?

I'm sorry. I don't understand what you mean here. Questionnaire is a survey tool that has questions that users respond to for data gathering purposes. What is the difference between feedback and answers?

2. When showing results graph, is there a way to show only the graph of the attemp an not the all participants one?

Not at this point, no.

3. Viewing all responses, list of responses, is there a way to find or filter by applicants name/group? As we have a lot of users, it would be hard t find the ine you want.

If you use groups, you can filter by group.

mike

In reply to Mike Churchward

Re: Printing / exporting feedback

by jorge rdz -

Thank you Mike for the quick answer.

In question 1, I tried to use personality test mode. Once the manager has answered the test, instead of presenting him online feedback about his leadership style, we would like to print this fedback for a coaching meeting with this manager.

Thank you again.