Attendance and Calendar events - feedback?

Re: Attendance and Calendar events - feedback?

by Michelle Melton -
Number of replies: 5
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers

I created a Moodle Tracker improvement request for this. Feel free to vote for the issue.

In reply to Michelle Melton

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

thanks - in the meantime, one of our existing clients provided some funding to pay for my time to add a setting to control this. currently only in the versions in github for 3.2, 3.3 but I will publish to the plugins db sometime soon.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Greg Simmons -

I'd like to kindly add my thanks to 1) those who funded it, and 2) those who implemented the suggested changes.  Both pedagogically and in terms of clear course management, this was creating a lot of 'static' and we heard universally negative feedback from our faculty.  Options are good.

Thanks again.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by M G -

Hi Dan,

Do we have this option available now? If yes, could you please help me with the steps to do that. 

If not, can you please suggest some workaround to remove this from calendar. 

Thanks

In reply to M G

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

it's in the latest version for all versions higher than 3.2 (not in the 3.1 branch)

go to admin > plugins > activities > attendance

Then have a look on that page and you should find an option to do it.

In reply to Dan Marsden

by M G -

Thanks Dan, it is working fine.