Memory Format Courses

Memory Format Courses

by Zeid Fanous -
Number of replies: 0

Hello all, 

i was asking some questions about the quiz activity in moodle and i though maybe i will share my idea on this section. here's what i have. lets say in a training environment,  someone takes a  course and is done with it, but you want them to  keep viewing the course every now and then just to keep them on their toes as they say...........so is there a way to let users, do an assessment, if they pass, lets say they get a reminder after 1 week to review the "course revision" along with a new assessment, if they pass that , they get a reminder after 1 month to review the "course revision"and so on....its basically to keep the course memory going... 

the closest thing i see to this isCerego...is there a way we can do this in moodle. some automatic reminders customised per user NOT per course date, assignment date.......

the one thing i thought about was to create a quiz event that is repeated, but those can only have a fixed repetition time and are based on a the date of the quiz NOT user....so i mean,,,,i just what your thoughts on this...

THank you all.

Average of ratings: -