From Edwiser Bridge to Paypal Enrolment ?s

From Edwiser Bridge to Paypal Enrolment ?s

by joseph zabrosky -
Number of replies: 0

Hi,

latest version of moodle

I bought the Edwiser bridge plugin and in short it's been a nightmare.  Very difficult to get email sent to purchasers with login credentials and then redirect them to moodle.  Also, just yesterday a member got a 503 Error - "Service Temporarily Unavailable - too many IP addresses accessing one secure area." This seemed to occur after a Wordpress update. Had problems mentioned above in past with previous moodle and wordpress updates as well. For shortrun resolution for members is there a sage way to get my members into their moodle course via admin or some other means so they have access to course while i resolve the larger matter?

When I test pay for my course it never gives me login credentials and I've been over it endlessly with EBridge people. It worked the first time which makes me think that because I was previously given credentials it knows not to give them to me again when coming from the same IP and computer?

It appears i should do the paypal enrolment unless someone knows a better option, but before i go through the steps I want to make sure that I set the stage correctly relative to the edwiser bridge plugin, moodle, wordpress, woocommerce, s2 member and my paypal account which i used with the edwiser bridge (EB) plugin.

It would seem i would deactivate the EB plugin, but is there anything i need to do in the other platforms just mentioned so that i can have a successful installation?

Thanks! joseph

Average of ratings: -