New activity: iContent

Re: New activity: iContent

by Léo Renis Santos -
Number of replies: 4
Hello Marcus,
My goal is to create a useful tool and open source. The project is under development, I am working to submit the community as quick as possible. The development process is incremental. Indeed, there will be news in each iteration of the versions.

Feel at ease to know more about the project.

Best regards!

Sincerely
In reply to Léo Renis Santos

by Nick Kings -

Hi Leo, I have just installed the icontent module into a 3.1 Moodle.

Do you have a configuration guide or setup documentation, as I obtained a DML exception when I first entered the module as a student. Returning to the module, as admin, I was presented with an add new page menu ( mod/icontent/edit.php?cmid=2).

I will try and replicate the database exception, and provide more information tomorrow.

Best

Nick

In reply to Nick Kings

by Léo Renis Santos -

Hello Nick, Good afternoon!

Thank you for your contact.

I'm working hard to finish the latest implementations of the plugin and to finally submit it to the Moodle community.

I will perform tests in version 3.1 of Moodle. Please whenever you find new bugs, share them with me.

Thank you

In reply to Léo Renis Santos

by Justin Hunt -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

This looks very interesting. But the details are still a bit vague. When you get time, a screencast or some annotated screenshots of it in action would be great.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Justin Hunt

by Léo Renis Santos -

Hello Justin Hunt,

Below images that represent some of the functionality iContent. They will soon be as screenshot on moodle.org. I expect smile...

1. First page content: Cover Page;

Cover page iContent

2. Sample content page. In practice, you can add color or background image, allow or disallow the presentation of visual components, etc...

Página de conteúdo

3. Edition page;

Edit

4. Area notes;

Área de anotações

5. Area Questions;

Area Questions

6. Edition pages - Effects;

Effects

7. Menu for Managers;

Summary

8. Menu for Students;