All, Any help is appreciated.....
I have a moodle site (crosswindpm.com/learn)...my main website is a Wordpress woocomerce site at crosswindpm.com.
I have never had the completion cert module working in the past. I have never turned on completion tracking, restrict access etc. before attempting to get the completion cert module working.
I am running moodle 3.X and have done the following.
1. Created a proof of concept course with two separate five question quizzes in it.
2. Turned on Completion Tracking.
3. Turned on Restrict Access
4. Set passing scores on the two quizzes at 70% or 7 in the actual field.
5. Restricted access to the certificate module not available unless you get a particular score in Course Total (I set that at 60%) or 6 in the first field, and left the second field empty. Implying at least 60% or more to access the completion cert.
6. The plug in I am using is the standard Certificate module that comes with Moodle.
I think these are all the key variables that come to mind that I have setup. I have watched various videos on youtube and googled it and found some step by step, but when attempting to click the link it pulls up a 404 error on my main (non-Moodle) website.
Thanks in advance for any guidance...