problem while submission an assignment

problem while submission an assignment

by Abu Ali -
Number of replies: 4

dear friends

some of my students find the problem in moodle while they are submitting assignment they are getting the error that is following. please help me out to remove this error

Attachment Capture.PNG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Abu Ali

Re: problem while submission an assignment

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Perhaps you could tell us how this is set up?  This is not a regular assignment error in Moodle.  Looks like you are submitting elsewhere?

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Abu Ali -

thanks Emma Richardson for reply me.

i have enrolled around 30 students in my course. all they are used to submit their assignment on turnitin but some of the students are finding the problem that i have mentioned above. The steps of this problem are following

1. open the turnitin assignment
  2. we have four options,  summary, submit paper, submission inbox, option
  3. click on submit paper
  4. select the student name, submission title and select the file to submit
  5. click on add submission
  6. synchronize the data
  7. after this it display this error
Attachment Capture.PNG
In reply to Abu Ali

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

So it looks like you are hitting some turnitin limit - I do not use turnitin...hopefully someone that does can chime in here.

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

We do use TII, but with 1000s of students and licence for that number, so have never come across this error. But I would go along with what Emma says and suggest that this is a problem with you TurnItIn account rather than with your Moodle, so you will need to speak to TII help and support to resolve this - probably with a slightly larger licence.