Why do some themes still exclude HTML block stylesheet?

Why do some themes still exclude HTML block stylesheet?

by Mary Evans -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I have never quite understood the logic behind this as the HTML block does not have a stylesheet, I know this for a fact because it was removed in MDL-40533

https://bitbucket.org/covuni/moodle-theme_adaptable/src/a8205105b952688060add58895851b9814ee698a/config.php?fileviewer=file-view-default#config.php-50,51,52,53,54

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Evans

Re: Why do some themes still exclude HTML block stylesheet?

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Mary, I'm not sure what you mean.

In Adaptable, the blocks have its own stylesheet and many settings in the administration to adapt the block the site style.

Could you explain wht we should add another stylesheet? Thanks

In reply to Fernando Acedo

by Richard Oelmann -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

I don't think Mary is suggesting adding another stylesheet Fernando, but asking why some themes are excluding the core stylesheet (in config.php) for html blocks when that particular stylesheet doesn't exist anyway.

In reply to Richard Oelmann

by Fernando Acedo -
Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Adaptable inherited many wrong code from BCU. I still remember custom.css was the first sheet loaded.

config.php had many bugs and I'm sure still have more like this. I will review it when I have some free time. Thanks for the advice.