Transferring enrollments

Transferring enrollments

by Robert Peters -
Number of replies: 3

We are moving from a topic based format to a weekly based format with our courses. I want to disable paypal enrollment method. Is there any way to disable the paypal enrollment method  while not destroying the data for every students enrolled with that enrollment method. 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Robert Peters

Re: Transferring enrollments

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Robert,

If you go to Course administration > Enrolment methods, edit the PayPal enrolment method and set 'Allow PayPal enrolments' to 'No', this should hopefully mean that your current students can still access their course but new students can't enrol via PayPal. Sorry I've not had chance to test it; please let us know how you get on.

In reply to Helen Foster

by Robert Peters -

Did not work

In reply to Robert Peters

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Sorry to hear that my suggestion didn't work. Perhaps you could explain a bit more about what you want to achieve? You can actually disable PayPal enrolment and data will not be destroyed, however users would then not be able to access their courses.