Make activity completion report show last modified dates

Make activity completion report show last modified dates

by Brian Lee -
Number of replies: 0

Is there a setting of having the activity completion report show the last modified dates for activities? I am guessing that there isn't. Hence, I am posting in this forum. Currently, the activity completion report in my employer's Moodle site (version 3.0.2) only shows whether students have completed the activities that are marked for activity completion.

Why doesn't the activity completion report show any dates that are associated with students doing the activities, but its CSV equivalent does?

It also appears that the CSV file shows the date that the CSV file was generated for activities that are marked to have specific "Expect completed on" ("Activity completion" settings) dates. If so, why is that the case?

I am guessing that activities that are manually marked as completed by students have dates that the students actually marked the activities as completed. This is perfectly OK, but I believe that for activities that have "Expect completed on" dates, there should be the last modified dates of students in the column next to the column that shows whether the students have completed the activity or not, not the date that the CSV file was generated.

If there is such a setting that populates the column next to the column showing whether the activity was completed by students or not with the last modified dates instead of the date that the CSV file was generated, you can point that to me. Otherwise, can we add such a setting? Thank you.

Average of ratings: -