How to delete wrong quiz questions at once

How to delete wrong quiz questions at once

by Lucilla Wang -
Number of replies: 3

I have selected by mistake, all the questions together to shuffle instead of choosing only 60 questions in a quiz. I had once selected all the questions together by edit quiz option and deleted them and then selected the correct number of questions again. However in this newly updated moodle, I cannot find the option to select all the questions together and delete, does anyone know how to do that ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lucilla Wang

Re: How to delete wrong quiz questions at once

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

The fact this is missing from the new interface is a known problem that is being worked on, but has not been done yet: MDL-48771. Sorry. The only option is to delete them one by one, which sucks. (Or, delete the quiz and make a new one.)

In reply to Tim Hunt

by Lucilla Wang -

That is really annoying Tim, this time I was lucky that this folder had only 141 questions, which you expect me to delete one by one. But all other folders have more than 800 questions, that would be so irritating to delete one by one. Hope Luca and team come up with the solution soon.

Note:
Would appreciate if someone would reply my query here too :
https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=333970

In reply to Lucilla Wang

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

Yes, I know that it is really annoying, for many people. Unfortunately, that does not magically make it easy to develop the necessary code to fix the situation, nor give anyone the time to do so.