Our School demo site, Mount Orange has now been upgraded to Moodle 3.1. This is a good opportunity to try out and see in action the new support for Competency based education. Here are a few things you can do already; more examples will be coming soon:
- Log in with the username manager and password moodle to create a competency framework or edit an existing one.
- With the same username and password, create a learning plan template or edit an existing one and apply it to students.
- With the same username and password, check out competencies waiting for review in the learning plan block on your dashboard.
- Log in as a course teacher with the username teacher and password moodle to view, edit and add competencies to a course.
- With the same teacher username and password, add competencies to activities in a course.
- With the same teacher username and password, view a competency breakdown report for students in a course and rate them if needed.
Log in as a new staff member doing the New Staff Induction course - username susan , password moodle and check your progress in your learning plan.
Log in as new staff member username lao, password moodle and upload evidence of prior learning.
Or just log in and do anything you like
Everything is reset on the hour so feel free to experiment.