My apologies if this topic is not posted under the correct category.
We are running Moodle 2.8 BCU theme.
I need to hand in monthly reporting regarding certain user statistics - I have installed several reporting plugins (basically all the ones I could find on moodle.org) but I do not seem to get the required results from any of them. I need one report that will give these to me in a neat and understandable excel sheet with columns for each category...
My SQL knowledge is very limited, but I was hoping someone could shed some light on how to draw reports on the following:
- User access per course
- user progress report - topic and course specific
- Amount of new users enrolled per month
- Time spent per user - topic and course specific
- Type of registration used per month - manual enrollments, self enrollment etc
- Any other useful reporting functionalities that I might not be aware of
If anyone could please assist me with how to set up SQL database reporting, or if there is a plugin that can do all the above, with instructions how to set it up.
I would really appreciate any assistance with this, as I am completely stuck at the moment, and my reporting takes me forever when I try to combine results from different reporting plugins.