Research on plugins for language teaching

Research on plugins for language teaching

by Random Researcher -
Number of replies: 4

Hi!

I am planning to write a research paper on how Moodle plugins can be used for language teaching, so I need a brief classification of them. Which plugins are for reading, writing, speaking, and listening? Could you please help me?

Thank you.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Random Researcher

Re: Research on plugins for language teaching

by Andy Chaplin -
Before giving a more detailed answer, it would be helpful to know what your knowledge and or experience of Moodle is.

Many of the plugins used by language teachers can be used in many areas.  There is almost always a coupling of receptive and productive skills, for example.  Also, many (the overwhelming majority) of the plugins used to teach languages aren't specifically developed for language teaching, but can be used for such.

If you can let us know how far you have got with your quest, than I'm sure people here can fill in the gaps, but asking such a blanket question is unlikely to get you very far.

All the best,

Andy

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Andy Chaplin

Re: Research on plugins for language teaching

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
You might find a name other than Random Researcher is useful as many people find it more conducive to helping an imagined real person.
Average of ratings: Useful (4)