Free Moodle Mobile MOOC

Free Moodle Mobile MOOC

by Stuart Mealor -
Number of replies: 2

As part of our celebrations of being a Moodle Partner for 10 years (wow) we HRDNZ are running a completely free Moodle Mobile MOOC exploring how to design and deliver courses for a mobile setting.

The course starts on 1st July, and registration is open now !

We are going to limit numbers to around 1,000 people, and are already approaching half full.

For details just visit http://mobile.moodlebites.com and read the information to see if this event is something you would find useful ?

If you've got any questions you can post them here.

Stu smile

(If we get totally over-subscribed for 1st July we may run the event again later in the year, and also in Spanish and French).

Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Stuart Mealor

Re: Free Moodle Mobile MOOC

by Stuart Mealor -

A reminder that there is just one month until this amazing Moodle Mobile MOOC starts !

The course is written (well, just about! lol) and being 'polished' - Badges and Certificates added, and all the little bits that make the difference wink

The MOOC is available in both English and French languages - mercy beaucoup Jean-Marc Doucet !

We would love to have you join us if you are interested in using Moodle on mobile devices, and it promises to be a fascinating and useful event for all (ourselves included!)

Stuart smile

In reply to Stuart Mealor

Re: Free Moodle Mobile MOOC

by Baldev Batra -

Hi Stuart,

I was wondering if you are going to run Moodle Mobile MOOC in English this year. If not how should I upskill myself in this area.