grading offline activity

grading offline activity

by Sidd Lep -
Number of replies: 3

I am organizing an offline activity in real classroom for the students and I want to grade their offline activity and their behavior.  Once, when the offline activity is over, I want to grade them in Moodle. Students do not need to submit anything to Moodle. I' d like to use the rubric as a grading method in Moodle. I tried to do it using assignment module, but I cannot grade them as they never submit anything.  So, is there any way or some specific module for grading such offline activities.

I'm using Moodle 3

Thank you

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sidd Lep

Re: grading offline activity

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

They don't need to submit anything. If you uncheck the submission options - files submissions -online text - you are still able to access each student to grade their work.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Odgovor: Re: grading offline activity

by Sidd Lep -

Thank you, Mary.

It helped.

Kind regrads,

In reply to Sidd Lep

Re: grading offline activity

by Paul Raper -
Dear Sidd,

You should be able to use the normal activity module. In earlier versions of Moodle, the option offline activity was present.

I still use this module, and just select online online activity, and then any other options like file feedback etc.

I use rubrics and making guides as normal to add to the grading and feedback.

Regards,

Paul

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sent: ‎05/‎05/‎2016 12:42
To: Paul Raper
Subject: Moodle in English: grading offline activity

Picture of Sidd Lep
grading offline activity
by Sidd Lep - Thursday, 5 May 2016, 6:12 PM

I am organizing an offline activity in real classroom for the students and I want to grade their offline activity and their behavior.  Once, when the offline activity is over, I want to grade them in Moodle. Students do not need to submit anything to Moodle. I' d like to use the rubric as a grading method in Moodle. I tried to do it using assignment module, but I cannot grade them as they never submit anything.  So, is there any way or some specific module for grading such offline activities.

I'm using Moodle 3

Thank you

You can reply to this via email.