57 issues have been successfully integrated and 8 rejected since the start of freeze period - 86% success.
- We have just released Moodle 3.1 beta, signifying the point where we are feature complete for the upcoming release. We renew our focus on stabilising, testing and polishing to iron out any outstanding issues. If you maintain a Moodle site and are able to test Moodle 3.1 on a copy of that data, please give it a go and report any problems experienced in the tracker.
- QA Testing of Moodle 3.1 is progressing well, with 85% of tests passed so far
- Be aware that some deprecated web-services have been removed in 3.1 MDL-49414
- Server requirements for 3.2 are being defined in MDL-53019 - please add your views to that issue before discussion closes at the end of the month
- MDL-53738 - Feedback module enabled by default
- MDL-52035 - LTI Provider added support in Moodle
- MDL-51142 - "Login as" no longer modifies assignment submission status
- MDL-52550 - Unable to drag-n-drop an image into Atto in IE